1. Information I collect -
To fulfil your order or in making a query with us, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, antique item detail and information, photographs and if buying an item, payment information and the details of that item.
2. Why I need your information and how I use it
I collect, use, and share your information:
· as needed to provide services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by law.
3. Information sharing and disclosure
I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data retention
5. Transfers of personal information outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
6. Your rights
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases:
· Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact page in this website.
· Change, restrict, delete. You also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Except in exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to contact me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jeremy Garner, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may telephone me on: 01767317787
17th May 2018